In our mission to be a safe church for seekers, we sometimes hear those attending say that they don't know who someone is. We want you to get to know the faces you see around AC3 . We are starting with the Triad, and last time we introduced you to Twila Crain. Next up, we have Sarah Ade, who is our Office Administrator and is involved with our Youth Ministry and on the Drama Team in addition to serving in other areas.
- How I clear my mind after a challenging day:
- Advice to a person of faith dealing with a broken relationship with their church:
- Moment I saw significant change in my servant life:
- How I found my way to AC3:
- Advice I’d give to Younger Me:
- Gifting I most admire:
- What I tell others about serving:
- 3 disciplines/habits that keep me connected to community:
- 3 disciplines/habits that keep me connected to God:
|Sarah, her sister, Anna, and brother, Tim|
- If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- There is a zombie apocalypse...What is your weapon of choice?
- Marvel or DC?
- Beach or Mountains? Why?
- Favorite season? Why?
- What is your idea of a dream vacation?
- You have a day with NOTHING planned and no responsibilities! What do you do?
- What is the last thing you binge-watched?
- Morning person or night owl?
- Best advice I’ve ever gotten: