In our mission to be a safe church for seekers, we sometimes hear those attending say that they don't know who someone is. We want you to get to know the faces you see around AC3 . We are starting with the Triad, and last time we introduced you to Nate Crain. Next up, we have Twila Crain, who is one of our staff members highly involved with Kreek Kids, Seeds of Grace, and she has many other responsibilities around AC3.
- How I clear my mind after a challenging day:
- Advice to a person of faith dealing with a broken relationship with their church:
- When I declared I was going to walk along with God, instead of away from him:
- Moment I saw significant change in my servant life:
Twila and her husband, Tracy
- How we found our way to AC3:
- Advice I’d give to Younger Me:
- Gifting I most admire:
- What I tell others about serving:
- 3 disciplines/habits that keep me connected to community:
- 3 disciplines/habits that keep me connected to God:
- What book left a lasting impression on you?
- Marvel or DC?
- Beach or Mountains? Why?
Twila, Tracy, and (L-R) son Nate,
daughter-in-law Amanda, daughter-in-law Braeden,
- Favorite season? Why?
- You have a day with NOTHING planned and no responsibilities! What do you do?
- What is the last thing you binge-watched?
- Morning person or night owl?