In our mission to be a safe church for seekers, we sometimes hear those attending say that they don't know who someone is. We want you to get to know the faces you see around AC3 . We are starting with the Triad, and last time we introduced you to Dan Hazen. Next up, we have Nate Crain, one of our AC3 Board Members.
|Nate and his wife, Amanda|
- How I clear my mind after a challenging day:
Spending time with my best friend, my wife.
- Change I’d like to see among Christians today:
- How I found my way to AC3:
My Dad knew someone at AC3 through a job and we were looking for a new church the summer after I graduated high school in 1998.
- Moment I saw significant change in my servant life:
2009 when my first son Jonah was on the way.
- Advice I’d give to Younger Me:
It’s not all about you.
- 3 disciplines/habits that keep me connected to community:
Being involved in a marriage group and a men’s group.
- Gifting I most admire:
Thinking before speaking.
- Favorite serving experience:
Filming video blogs with Rick and Dan.
- What book left a lasting impression on you?
Radical and Crazy Love.
- 3 disciplines/habits that keep me connected to God:
My morning chair time with God.
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Team to follow?
- If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your idea of a dream vacation?
Amanda and I, no kids and location doesn’t matter.
- Beach or Mountains? Why?
Beach. Less bugs.
- Favorite season? Why?
Summer. Better golfing conditions.
- What are your top 3 hobbies?
Golf, Golf, and Golf.
- Morning person or night owl?
If I have to choose....morning.
- You have a day with NOTHING planned and no responsibilities!
What do you do? Golf.
- What is the last thing you binge-watched?