In our mission to be a safe church for seekers, we sometimes hear those attending say that they don't know who someone is. We want you to get to know the faces you see around AC3. We are starting with the Triad, and last time we introduced you to Scott Taylor. Next up, we have Dan Hazen, our Executive Pastor here at AC3!
- How I clear my mind after a challenging day:
- When I declared I was going to walk along with God, instead of away from him:
|Dan and Brenda, his wife|
- Change I’d like to see among Christians today:
- Moment I saw significant change in my servant life:
- Advice I’d give to Younger Me:
- Gifting I most admire:
- Favorite serving experience:
Toss-up between spiritual direction and drumming. The first has all the potential and intimacy of a counseling session, but without the grief that usually precipitates it. And there’s nothing like making music with others, especially when you sense that you’ve helped moved a whole room of people closer to God.
- 3 disciplines/habits that keep me connected to God:
- What book left a lasting impression on you?
|Dan and his daughters, Kellie and Robyn|
- If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- There is a zombie apocalypse...What is your weapon of choice?
- Marvel or DC?
- Beach or Mountains? Why?
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Team to follow?
- Favorite season? Why?
- What is your idea of a dream vacation?
- What are your top 3 hobbies?
- Morning person or night owl?
- Best advice I’ve ever gotten: