In our mission to be a safe church for seekers, we sometimes hear those attending say that they don't know who someone is. We want you to get to know the faces you see around AC3. We are starting with the Triad, and last time we introduced you to Shea Caperoon. Next up, we have Johnna Thiessen, our Creative Teams Director at AC3...and rumor has it she may have a family member or two who also work at the church! She would also like noted on her permanent record that when asked to fill out this survey, she did so happily, promptly, and without complaining.
*Just how the rest of you should be when filling out your Visioncast surveys.
Questions -Spiritually Minded
- How I clear my mind after a challenging day:
- Advice to a person of faith dealing with a broken relationship with their church:
|Johnna, her husband, Rick, and their two daughters, Laila and Marley|
- Change I’d like to see among Christians today:
- How I found my way to AC3:
- Advice I’d give to Younger Me:
- Gifting I most admire:
- Favorite serving experience:
- What I tell others about serving:
|Johnna and her small group|
- 3 disciplines/habits that keep me connected to community:
- If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Marvel or DC?
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Team to follow?
- You can only listen to the same song OR watch the same movie for the rest of your life. What do you choose?
- What is your idea of a dream vacation?
- You have a day with NOTHING planned and no responsibilities! What do you do?
- Something that your mother/father said to you when you were little that you now say to your kids (or did when they were younger.)
- What is the last thing you binge-watched?
- Morning person or night owl?