In our mission to be a safe church for seekers, we sometimes hear those attending say that they don't know who someone is. We want you to get to know the faces you see around AC3. We are starting with the Triad, and last time we introduced you to Deanna Braaten. Next up, we have Lori Caperoon, another one of our Elders at AC3!
- How I clear my mind after a challenging day:
|Lori and her husband of more than 20 years, Shea|
- Change I’d like to see among Christians today:
- Moment I saw significant change in my servant life:
- Advice I’d give to Younger Me:
- Gifting I most admire:
- Favorite serving experience:
- What I tell others about serving:
- 3 disciplines/habits that keep me connected to community:
The obvious ones: Prayer, scripture reading and memorizing. A prayer journal is a new practice I started again, and it’s awesome. Less obvious, I never miss a sunset if I can help it. I feel in touch with God’s presence, and it feels like a gift. Also, I write. I get deeply connected to God when I write because it is where I am most honest, authentic and spiritually aware. Everyone is different, so find the thing that feels most spiritual to you.
- What book left a lasting impression on you?
- There is a zombie apocalypse...What is your weapon of choice?
- Marvel or DC?
- Beach or Mountains? Why?
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Team to follow?
- Favorite season? Why?
- What is your idea of a dream vacation?
|Lori, Shea, and their granddaughter, Tegan|
- Something that your mother/father said to you when you were little that you now say to your kids (or did when they were younger.)
- What is the last thing you binge-watched?
- Morning person or night owl?
- Best advice I’ve ever gotten: